Okay, I don't really rule but I am the recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award (see picture above for further proof). I'll admit, I didn't enter any competitions to win this award and I wasn't the sole recipient (surely an error...ahem) however, I've very grateful to have received it and my thanks go to a wonderful new friend I made on Twitter: Angela Goff who runs the Anonymous Legacy blog.
Now apparently there are some rules I'm bound to now that I've greedily accepted this award, and the associated adulation...don't worry I'll wait for the adulation.
Here are the rules:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Seems straightforward enough.
So, I must choose fifteen lucky winners myself now and it seems only right that I should choose fifteen lovely women (well, they say they're women but it is the internet and you never know nowadays, they could all be hulking, sweaty man-beasts who have nothing better to do than pretend to be female writers.)
Kidding. (I hope)
Erica Lucke Dean
Marjorie F Baldwin
And sending the love right back to Angela Goff
It would be well worth your while checking out these blogs since they're filled with great writing, incite, snark, intelligence, grace, occasional flurries of obscenity, wit, candor and sometimes tattoos. (All of these things do not apply to all blogs, all of the time or some of the blogs, some of the time.)
And so to finish this post I have to list 7 random facts about myself.
1 - I have a Tickle-Me-Elmo
2 - I am almost 39 years old.
3 - The Tickle-Me-Elmo was a joke. I mean to say, I wasn't lying about it, I do own one, however, it was given to me as a joke. My wife has a weird sense of humor. (Consider that a freebie fact.)
4 - I play bass guitar.
5 - I don't play bass guitar very well.
6 - My favorite actress is Cate Blanchett
7 - I will not go spelunking for any reason whatsoever.
Hope that helps.