Seven Questions for A.J. Aalto


The ever elusive, but always awesome, A.J. Aalto has returned to my blog to answer #SevenQuestions. (She really can't say no to a snickers bar.)

Check out her original interview here: AJ Aalto

Since her last visit, A.J. has written several more "Marnie Baranuik Files" stories. The psychic detective remains in great demand, with her most recent adventure, "Wrath & Bones" getting stellar reviews over on Amazon. Please check out A.J.'s links below.


And now, without further ado, here are the answers the world wants to know to the questions no one really cares about. lol.


A.J. Aalto


1 - Which character from another book/series would you like to bring into your own series?

I don't know how it would work, but I'd bring Silk from David Eddings's Belgariad into my series. I think he and Marnie would get along famously.



2 - Which actor/actress would you love to see play your characters in a movie adaptation? 

I'd love to see Zoe Deschanel play Marnie Baranuik, and Jude Law play Harry Dreppenstedt.


3 - Leather or lace?

Definitely leather or vinyl/latex. Very sexy.

4 - Are you scared of running out of ideas?

No, I'm more afraid of have an idea stall out before I can see it to completion. Ideas are everywhere. It often just takes a lot of daydreaming to figure them out.

5 - What is your biggest phobia?

It used to be clowns. That has settled some. I am petrified of germs, and every time a big virus hits the planet, I get straight-up paranoid. You should see my bunker. I'm totally ready for a full-on self-quarantine. No joking.

6 - Have you ever lied to get out of doing something so that you could write instead?

A million times at least.

7 - If you won $100 million on the lottery would you still write?

Yes, but I'd have a butler to bring me tea while I do it, and a cook to make sure I'm fed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selling your book or selling your soul?

#movies - Review - King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Questions for Spartagus.