Seven Questions for Lexi Miles


The lovely Lexi Miles volunteered to be my first victim of the new year. Lexi's cheerful demeanor and positive attitude are a perfect way to get back into the writing frame of mind. So, without further ado, here are my #SevenQuestions for Lexi... 




Hi Gareth, I just want to say, I adored this opportunity to hang out with you for a bit. Thanks so much for having me over for a visit. Okay, I will jump right into answering.

1. Leather or lace?

I am a big fan of lace. Absolutely love to shop at Vicki’s Secret! (giggles)

2. If you weren't able to write, how would your creativity manifest itself?

Art, music, running a business, or acting. I totally dig those things!

3. One piece of advice for new writers?

Write the story you want to read.

4. Can you just sit down and write or do certain things like location, music, ambience, time of day, need to be right?

Yes, I can sit down and write pretty much anytime. But ideally, when I can swing it, I like an absolute quiet environment or to be lost in my headphones submersed in music when I do. Usually that is early morning or extremely late night. That music ranges from upbeat/sultry Kylie Minogue to classical/spa music. Just depends on the day and the tone of scene I am writing.

5. Sweet or sour?

I have to go with sweet. I have a definite sweet tooth. (giggles)

6. Which of your characters would you like to date?

This one is a tough one. I have to say that it is a tie between alarmingly handsome self-defense instructor Jimmy Jalin (Private Lessons) and crazy sexy lawyer Roger Collins (Convince Me). Between us, they are the same guy just a different version of him. In fact, all of my hot, strong, confident, and protective leading alpha gentlemen, even though sometimes traits are more evident, are versions of him. So I pretty much would date all of them. Do you see what I did there? (winks) But some of them, I will admit I might not want to date at the top of their stories, but by the end I think each one of them has turned into a dateable and wildly sexy prince. (giggles)

7. Favorite curse word?

Ha ha! They are like children. I love them all equally! *winks*

That was so fun Gareth! Thanks so much for having me stop in!


You're welcome, Lexi. Now...before everyone rushes off to the next blog, check out Lexi's links!!






Contact: http://www.LexiMilesAuthor.com/contact


Come back soon!

Comments

  1. Thanks again for having me stop by Gareth!

    Hugs,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! And I definitely agree with Lexi's wise words - write the story you want to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Selling your book or selling your soul?

#movies - Review - King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Questions for Spartagus.